(501) 666-0814, 1214 Main St, Little Rock, AR

Rosen Music Company was established April 1955, at 716 Main Street in downtown Little Rock, by Marty Rosen. From the outset, Rosen's was a full service retail music store supporting the equipment and accessory needs of beginning and professional players alike. In 1962, Rosen developed a fiberglass process he used in the manufacture of percussion instruments under the name Romco Drums. Romco is a contraction of Rosen Music Co. Today, Rosen Music returns to Downtown Little Rock after nearly 40 years on West Little Rock's Kavanaugh Blvd. Now located at 1214 Main Street, Rosen Music remains a full service retail music store providing sales and service for all wind, string, and percussion musical instruments.

Thanks for stopping by,
David Rosen